T-Shirt orders must meet the following guidelines to ensure no delays occur:
As a Classroom Enrichment classroom, TEALS does not provide you with free T-shirts; however, TEALS has arranged it so that you can order your own custom T-shirts at the TEALS reduced pricing. Please follow the below instructions on how to submit and pay for your custom T-Shirts, if you so desire.
IMPORTANT: Prices will vary depending on your exact design and order quantity. By using a 1-color design you will be provided the TEALS discounted rate. Cost will vary between $8 – $10 per shirt which is dependent on the quantity ordered. You are required to call UberPrints to place your order as outlined in Step 4 below. *Orders placed for Georgia schools will be assessed a sales tax.
Your transaction is between you and UberPrints – TEALS is not involved in this process.
STEP 1: CREATE AN ACCOUNT at https://www.uberprints.com/
STEP 2: DESIGN YOUR T-SHIRT using the following template:
*NOTE FOR LADY SIZES
Lady sizes are fitted. We ordering a size larger than you think.
Additionally, if any ladies sizes are chosen, the colors are further limited and do not include:
- Heather Royal
- Heather Denim
- Heather Charcoal
So if you are ordering a combination of Unisex and Ladies T-Shirts, you must choose a color that is allowed for Ladies.
- Designs are limited to ONE COLOR.
- Designs are printed on the FRONT only. They will not be printed on the back
- Add text and image using the design tool
- You MUST include your full School Name, and Class name. Mascot is optional.
(Example: LaSalle High School, Jaguars, Intro to Computer Science or AP Computer Science. Please do not abbreviate to ‘CS’)
* BACK (default text):
- Additional text/images will not be printed on the back
- The back of all shirts will include the TEALS logo. You can change the color of the white print, but nothing else.
- There must be no changes to the right-hand sleeve that includes the MICROSOFT PHILANTHROPIES logo as Microsoft Philanthropies is the primary sponsor of the TEALS program.
- The color of this logo will match the chosen design color on the front of the T-Shirt.
STEP 3: SAVE DESIGN
* Once your design is completed, use the SAVE/LOAD tab to SAVE the design
* NAME and SAVE your design using the following template:
* EX: RAINIERBEACH_AP_FULL_2018_2019
* Once the design is SAVED, go to the “My Designs” section under the “Account” tab at the top of the page to preview your design.
* Click on the “Details/Order” button to view the design. Copy and take note of the 6-7 digit code found at the end of the design URL page.
* This code will be required when you order your T-shirts (described in STEP 4 below).
* EX: ‘68163’ from http://www.uberprints.com/account/viewdesign/681653
STEP 4: SUBMIT ORDER TO UBERPRINTS
* Contact UberPrints directly at 1-866-440-8237 or email their customer service department at email@example.com, They will assist you and confirm final pricing and payment method.
* Be prepared with the following information: T-Shirt sizes (S-XXXL), how many unisex vs ladies T-shirts, and your payment information.
STEP 5: DESIGN APPROVAL
* UberPrints will review all designs for final approval. If there are any issues with the design, a representative will be in contact with you.
STEP 6: RECEIVE T-SHIRTS
* T-shirts will be delivered directly to the school 4 – 6 weeks after you have submitted your order to UberPrints.